Sunday, April 30, 2017

Saturday April 29

Hey, another beauty morning,
The weather has been great and on our side.
Today we are heading up a little further on Hwy 148 along the perimeter of Gatineau Park. Our destination will be Chute de Luskville.
We are here. A lot of people seemed to have the same idea on how to spend a sunny day.
Cooper and I are getting ready to hike up and escarpment, it is about 2.5 Km to the top at the fire tower.
See you at the top.
Cooper and I took our time going up the rock trail, checking out as many of the sites we could the higher we got. Finally we made it to the tower and enjoyed the view.
It seemed we took our time going down a different trail, as if we didn't want it to end.
Today was an awesome day and I sure I will feel it in my legs tomorrow,all four of them.
Till tomorrow".......

No comments:

Post a Comment